At Cape Naturaliste College, Health and Physical Education is integral to the holistic development of every student. We offer a challenging and engaging curriculum that reflects the needs of the local community. All students in years seven to ten participate in a wide range of sporting contexts with an underlying ethos of sportsmanship, teamwork and striving for excellence. They also study a Health Education program that focuses on current and relevant health issues on a personal, community and global scale. In years eleven and twelve we offer Physical Education Studies, Outdoor Education and a Certificate II course in Outdoor Recreation.
Students at Cape Naturaliste College have the opportunity to represent the school at various carnivals and sporting competitions throughout the year and we have developed a strong, competitive culture of success.
Learning Area Highlights;
· Year 7 Meelup Beach day
· Year 7/8 winter carnival
· Year 9/10 winter carnival
· Senior School Country week
· Inter-house Athletics carnival
· Inter-school Athletics carnival
· Mate v Mate cup with Busselton SHS
· School surfing competition
· Inter-school surfing competition
· Girls surf day
· Yr 11/12 Outdoor Education camps